Positive Regard TSA offers both unsalaried and salaried positions depending on the subject, please see more information below:
For unsalaried places, there are different types of funding options available:
- You could be entitled to a bursary depending on which subject you are applying for and the class of your degree.
- Tuition Fee loans and maintenance loans are also available. You could also receive additional funding support if you’re a parent or have a disability.
- As an unsalaried trainee, you would be required to cover your student fees.
We also offer salaried places. To see which subjects we offer as salaried positions, please visit the Places Available page.
- As a salaried trainee Positive Regard TSA covers the trainee tuition fees.
- Bursaries are not available for salaried trainees.
- You would also be expected to have a higher number of teaching hours, compared to unsalaried.
For further information around funding and bursaries, please visit – https://getintoteaching.education.gov.uk/